Looking for suggestions for wedding entrance music, songs for signing the register, and other parts of the wedding ceremony?
Here is a great place to start!
You can find lots of ideas for songs to walk down the aisle to, and many more, based on five years of weddings.
For wedding music ideas, party songs and inspiration in choosing music for your ceremony, drinks reception and wedding breakfast, here is a list of music chosen by previous clients.
Please see below for choices from 2019 so far. But you might like to look back to 2014, below:
Music Choices by Brides and Grooms
March 2019, Four Seasons Hotel Hook
Walking down the aisle.
Christina perri- A thousand years.
Stevie Wonder- Isn’t she lovely.
John Legend- All of Me.
Walking back Down the aisle.
Michael buble- Everything.
Long Crendon, 60th birthday party
- Elton John- your song
- Vanessa Carlton-1000 miles
- Alicia Keys- Fallin’
- John Legend- All of me
- Stevie Wonder- Isnt she lovely
- Adele- Someone like you
- Christina Perry- 1000 years
- Sam Smith- Too good at goodbyes
- Bruno Mars- Just the way you are
- Robert Myles- Children
- Greatest Showman- Never Enough
- Greatest Showman- this is me
- Greatest Showman- Rewrite the stars
- Ed Sheeran- Thinking out loud
- Michael Jackson- I just cant stop loving you
- Lion King- Circle of Life
- Phil Collins- You’ll be in my heart
- Frozen- Let it go
- Passenger- Let her go
- Snow Patrol- Chasing cars
- Pharrell Williams- Happy
- Emile Sande- Read all about it
- James Blunt- Beautiful
- Aladdin- Whole new world
- David Bowie- Life on Mars
- -Lean on me
- Jackson 5- I want you back.
- Beyonce- Halo
- Lionel Richie- Endless love
- Bryan Adams- Everything I do
- Abba- winner takes it all.
- Daft Punk- Get Lucky